现在完成进行时和现在完成时的区别1)现在完成进行时一般强调过去发生的动作现在仍在继续。现在完成时强调过去发生的动作现在已经完成或表示曾经发生过。I have been writing an article.我一直在写一篇文章。(仍在)I have written an article.这已写好一篇文章。(已完成)I have been reading that book since last week.上周以来，我一直在读那本书。(还在读)I have read that book before.以前我曾读过那本书。(动作在过去曾经发生过)2) 现在完成进行时表示刚刚结束的动作，强调动作在不久前持续进行，带有感 情色彩。现在完成时表示已经结束的动作，强调动作的结果。Where have you been? We have been looking for you everywhere.你到哪里去了?我们到处在找你。(表示刚刚结束的动作)We have looked for him, but haven't found him.我们找过他，但没有找到他。(表示动作已结束，强调支作的结果)3) 现在完成进行时表示现在以前的这段时间内反复发生的事情。All these years they have been contributing articles to our magazine.这些年来，创立们一直为我们杂志写稿。We have been seeing quite alot of each other recently.最近我们常常见面。过去完成时表示在过去某一时间或动作之前已经发生或完成了的动作。它表示句子中描述的动作发生在“过去的过去”。
A. Correct the following sentences.
1. All these years they are contributing articles to our magazine.
2. I have been drinking five cups of coffee this afternoon.
3. What have you been doing before you left Oxford?
4. It's a good job. Have you done it all by yourself?
5. It's a long time since you come to see me.
6. Alice didn't see much of Henry lately.
7. I'm glad to tell you that you passed the exam.
B. Complete the following sentences with the right form of the verbs given.
1. You know, I ________ (look) for a job for three months, and this is my first formal interview.
2. My sister ________ (stay) in Beijing for three months last year.
3. The little boy is dirty all over because he ________ (play) in the mud all the morning.
4. I ________ (wonder) if you were free this afternoon.
5. Here he is! We ________ (wait) anxiously for him since last night.
C. Make the best choices.
1. — I’m sure Andrew will win the first prize in the final.
A. is preparing
C. had been preparing
2. By the time he realizes he _________ into a trap, it’ll be too late for him to do anything about it. (2008山东)
3. So far this year we _______ a fall in house prices by between 5 and 10 percent. (2008福建)
4. Cathy is taking notes of the grammatical rules in class at Sunshine School, where she ______ English for a year. (2007湖南)
5. Danny _________ hard for long to realize his dream and now he is popular. (2007福建)
6. —I have got a headache.
7. The unemployment rate in this district_______ from 6% to 5% in the past two years. (2007上海)
8. Now that she is out of job, Lucy ___ going back to school，but she hasn’t decided yet.(北京)
A. had considered
9. —______ you ______ him around the museum yet? (2007江苏)
10. —Hi, Tracy，you look pale.
A. 1. are→have been
4. Have you done→Did you do
7. passed→have passed
B. 1. have been looking
C. 1-5 DCDDC